Small Diverse Business Emergency Relief Fund
- Applicant was in business prior to February 2020
- Business must be owned at least 51% by a minority or woman
- Business must be an active enterprise as validated by the NC Secretary of State or other verifiable documentation
- Business must be based in North Carolina
- Applicant must demonstrate economic injury from COVID-19 Pandemic
- Grants are expected to be issued in the range of up to $1,000.
- Applications will be reviewed by an internal review committee
- Must apply via web application. Additional documentation may be required
- Only one application per business and per business owner
- Grant applications will be reviewed in the order they are received
- Funds may be used to cover rent, utilities, or other operational expenses impacted by a decline in business due to COVID-19.
- Copy of Bill or Invoice (must include the address of the bill holder)
- Copy of Driver’s License or Valid ID (passport, visa, etc.)
- Copy of January business bank statement
Use of Grants:
- May cover rent, utilities, or other operational expenses that may be impacted by a decline in business due to COVID19.