- This event has passed.
Audits & Accounting Systems
March 23 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
03.23.2020 Audits & Accounting Systems
Monday, March 23, 2020 1:00:00 PM EDT – 4:00:00 PM EDT
Learn about the various types of audits a government contractor may be affected by and how to modify your accounting system to ensure compliance.
- Part 1 – Compliant Accounting Systems/Processes
- Part 2 – Surviving DCAA and other audits
- Part 3 – Modifying Accounting Systems
- Part 4 – Management Considerations
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.