- This event has passed.
June 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Becoming bankable is an important step to not only manage your cash, but also position yourself for funding. In this workshop, we will be joined by a senior banking executive who will take you through the steps to becoming bankable.
This session will cover:
- Writing a quality business plan
- Understanding the credit rating process-knowing your credit score
- Qualified to do business with a bank of choice-Banking criteria for membership
- Showing a significant personal investment in your business-“Skin in the Game”
- At the end of the day-how will the business owner payback the lender
- Understanding-Credit, Conditions, Collateral, Commitment, Character, Capital, Capacity and Cashflow.
Fee: No Cost