Best Practices in Money Management Series
June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Knowing where to start is often one of the most difficult parts of money management. Women’s Business Center of Richmond is hosting a multiple-part workshop series providing basic information on money management practices that are the building blocks to achieving short-term and long-term financial goals.
Sessions are every Wednesday from June 16 – July 28th
- 6/16 – Tax Planning & Your Business Plan-Is it one and the same
- 6/23 – Knowing Your Sales Price-It’s an accounting thing!
- 6/30 – Where is the Money?- Your Business Financing
- 7/7 – Business Practices and what is meant for your success!
- 7/14 – Coaches, Professional Consultants & Cheerleaders-Which do you have?
- 7/21 – Knowing Your Market & How to Brand Identify
- 7/28 – Do you have an Exit Strategy and Retirement Plan
Have questions? Contact the Women’s Business Center of Richmond at email@example.com
Fee: No Cost