- This event has passed.
Buchanan and Sons Inc/Jackson Paper and Dollar Store Lift Station Improvements
July 14 @ 2:00 pm
Advertisement for Bid
Buchanan and Sons Inc is requesting quotes from Contractors and Suppliers for the Jackson Paper and Dollar Store Lift Station Improvements (Project No. E-SRP-W-17-0055) located in Jackson County, NC. Subcontract items and materials include but are not limited to the Manhole Rehabilitation, Cast-In-Place Concrete, Aeration Piping and Appurtenances, Non-Clog Submersible Sewage Pump Station, Electrical, Surveying, Hauling, Dewatering, Excavation Support and Protection, Asphalt Paving, Concrete Paving, Pavement Markings, Turf and Grasses, Painting of Exposed Piping, Miscellaneous Materials, Miscellaneous Appurtenances.
Plans can be viewed in the following locations:
- Buchanan and Sons Inc’s office (by appointment) – Whittier, NC
– Buchanan and Sons Inc’s on-line plan room (link sent to interested subcontractors upon request)
DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB Subcontractors and Suppliers are strongly encouraged to participate.
Buchanan and Sons Inc is committed to:
- Assisting interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB in obtaining bonding, lines of credit, and insurance.
- Providing interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB technical assistance or information related to the plans, specifications, and requirement for work to be subcontracted or supplied by these DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB.
- Assisting interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB in obtaining necessary equipment, supplies, materials, or related assistance or services.
- Sub-dividing items into economical and feasible work units to allow DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB every advantage to quoting the project.
- Providing quick pay agreements and policies to enable DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB to meet cash flow demands.
All quotations will now be openly accepted until 12:00pm Tuesday, July 13th, 2021.
Project Bids Wednesday, July 14th, 2021 at 2:00pm.
Quotations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to PO Box 123, Whittier, NC 28789
or Faxed to 828-497-9721.
All questions or comments for this project can be directed to:
Mr. Tom Edge (Estimator) or Mrs. Jessica Lewis (Office Administrator) by phone at (828) 497-9720, fax at (828) 497-9721, or by email at email@example.com .