Buchanan & Sons Inc./Jackson County Animal Rescue Center and Green Energy Park
Buchanan and Sons Inc
P.O. Box 123
Whittier, NC 28789
Advertisement for Bid
Buchanan and Sons Inc is requesting quotes from Contractors and Suppliers for the Jackson County Animal Rescue Center and Green Energy Park located in Jackson County, NC. Subcontract items and materials include but are not limited to the following:
- Cast in Place Concrete
- Concrete Reinforcing
- Polished Concrete Finishing
- Concrete Floor Seal
- Masonry (CMU)
- Structural Steel Framing
- Cold-Formed Metal Framing
- Metal Fabrications
- Exterior Insulated Wall Sheathing Panels
- Plastic Laminate Clad Architectural Cabinets
- Plastic Paneling
- Thermal Insulation
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Penetration Firestopping
- Joint Sealants
- Hollow Metal Doors and Frames
- Flush Wood Doors
- Aluminum Framed Entrances & Storefronts
- Door Hardware
- Non-Structural Metal Framing
- Gypsum Board
- Ceramic Tile
- Acoustical Tile Ceilings
- Resilient Base
- Resinous Flooring
- Exterior & Interior Painting and Stain
- High Performance Coatings
- Prefabricated Shower Units
- Wall Protection
- Toilet, Bath & Custodial Accessories
- Fire Protection Cabinets & Extinguishers
- Wire Utility Shelving
- Plastic Laminate-Clad Countertops
- Solid Surfacing Countertops
- Metal Building Systems
- Mechanical (HVAC)
- Electronic Safety & Security
- Drilling & Blasting
- Erosion Control
- Seeding & Mulching
- Termite Treatment
- Asphalt Paving
- Pavement Markings
- Chain Link Fences & Gates
- Site Furnishings
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Station
Plans can be viewed in the following locations:
- Buchanan and Sons Inc’s office (by appointment) – Whittier, NC
- Buchanan and Sons Inc’s on-line plan room (link sent to interested subcontractors upon request)
DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB Subcontractors and Suppliers are strongly encouraged to participate.
Buchanan and Sons Inc is committed to:
- Assisting interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB in obtaining bonding, lines of credit, and insurance.
- Providing interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB technical assistance or information related to the plans, specifications, and requirement for work to be subcontracted or supplied by these DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB.
- Assisting interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB in obtaining necessary equipment, supplies, materials, or related assistance or services.
- Sub-dividing items into economical and feasible work units to allow DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB every advantage to quoting the project.
- Providing quick pay agreements and policies to enable DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB to meet cash flow demands.
Pre-bid Meeting to be Held by Owner at Jobsite on Thursday, September 17th, 2020 at 2:00pm.
All quotations will now be openly accepted until 12:00pm Wednesday, September 30th, 2020.
Project Bids Thursday, October 1st, 2020 at 2:00pm.
Quotations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to PO Box 123, Whittier, NC 28789
or Faxed to 828-497-9721.
All questions or comments for this project can be directed to:
Mr. Tom Edge (Estimator) or Mrs. Jessica Lewis (Office Administrator) by phone at (828) 497-9720, fax at (828) 497-9721, or by email at email@example.com .