- This event has passed.
March 3 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
03.03.2020 Capture Management
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 1:00:00 PM EST – 4:00:00 PM EST
- How to Evaluate Opportunities
- Process to aid in deciding whether to pursue an opportunity
- Developing a specific capture plan that guides the creation of a proposal
- Build a brand and a reputation
- Network with government decision makers
- Market your services to potential teaming partners
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.