- This event has passed.
Construction Financial Management and Controls
October 25, 2019 @ 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
Construction Management Diploma Program
Designed for people engaged in the construction industry, with no formal education or training in construction engineering, that would like to enhance their construction management skills and validate their work experience, through an intense, six-day, hands-on workshop developed by successful and experienced construction industry professionals.Register for individual classes or earn your diploma by completing six courses within a one-year period.All classes take place from 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
Who Should Attend:
• Business Owners and Managers
• Facilities Managers and Project Administrators
• Construction Project Managers and Project Engineers
• City, Town, Highway Project Officials and Program Managers
• Field Engineers and Owner Representatives
• Structural and Civil Engineers, Architects
• Project Managers and Project Engineers
A full overview of the Construction Management Diploma Program can be viewed here.