Date Due: Nov 29, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST
Job Walk: Nov 10, 2021 at 7:00 AM PST
RFIs Due: Nov 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM PST
Expected Start: Jan 3, 2022
Expected Finish: May 2, 2022
Date Invited: Oct 19, 2021 at 8:39 AM PDT
Project Name: 4668 Randleman HA – Cabinets & Site Work
Location: 608 S. Main St, Randleman, NC 27317, United States of America
Project Size: 40,000 sq. ft.
• Remove and replace kitchen cabinets at NC 63-1 Site #2 and Administrative Office.
• Remove and replace concrete parking lot at NC 63-1 Site #2.
• Remove and replace damaged concrete walks at NC 63-1 Sites #1 and #2.
• Grind high spots and trip hazards on concrete walks at NC 63-1 Sites #1 and #2.
• Provide all other work as shown or indicated on plans, in the Project Manual and as required by Codes and the authority having jurisdiction.
Plans, Specs and Files
Existing Conditions Photos & Clarifications
|Existing conditions photos have been uploaded for your reference.
The site walk provided clarification that the units will be OCCUPIED during construction, Four (4) units will be made available at a time to perform trade work, and the intention per the design team is to remove & replace existing cabinetry within the same working day to minimize tenant disruption. An addendum is anticipated to incorporate the findings of today’s walk after existing conditions were observed in conflict with the bid documents.
Please let me know if you have any questions, the deadline for project RFI’s is 11/17.