- This event has passed.
Developing Technical & Past Performance Proposals
March 10 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
03.10.20 Developing the Technical & Past Performance Proposals
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 1:00:00 PM EDT – 4:00:00 PM EDT
- The Proposal Preparation Process
- Technical Volume
- Past Performance Volume
- Exercise on Past Performance Survey
- The Source Selection Process
- Management Considerations
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.