- This event has passed.
Eberhart/City of Jacksonville
December 13, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Invitation to Bid
|Project:||City of Jacksonville Indian Drive Booster PS Flow Meter Project|
|Owner:||City of Jacksonville||Bid Date:||December 13, 2019|
|Engineer:||Highfill Infrastructure Engineering PC||Bid Time:||3:00 PM|
Your Company is invited to bid part(s) of the above referenced project.
This project requires specific participation by subcontractors who are classified as a DBE/MBE/WBE certified by any state, local or tribal unit in the State of North Carolina. As a responsible General Contractor, we will aggressively pursue subcontractor participation in excess of the minimum requirements. All subcontractors need to make an effort to solicit DBE/MBE/WBE participation.
Any Questions regarding this bid: Contact Robert Eberhart @ 919-639-9035 or email@example.com
Email quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 am on Friday, December 13, 2019. All scopes of work requested 48 hours prior to the bid date in time for review. We request MBE companies include a copy of their certification with their quote.
Eberhart Construction, Inc. is soliciting quotes for the following description of work:
Eberhart Construction is willing to break down and/or combine elements of work into economically feasible units on a case-by-case basis to facilitate DBE/MBE/WBE participation in this bid opportunity. It is acceptable to bid multiple items listed in the solicitation. Please contact this office if you need assistance in obtaining bonding, lines of credit, insurance, equipment, materials or supplies to satisfy the work requirements in the bid proposal.
Plans/Specifications are available for review at the following locations
Eberhart Construction, Inc. – Willow Spring, NC, iSqFt online, the owner and the Engineer. Please contact us for addresses of the above.
Please indicate your intentions and return by email to (email@example.com) [ ] Yes, we will bid. [ ] No Thanks, we will not bid.
Please note the following requirements of Subcontractors working for Eberhart Construction Inc.:
- Our Standard Requirements for Minimum Insurance are as follows:
- All Subcontractors and their Subcontractors must maintain and pay for the following insurance coverage until completion of the work and final payment is made to the Subcontractor for this Subcontract.
- EBERHART CONSTRUCTION, INC. MUST BE NAMED AS AN ADDITIONAL INSURED. (THIS MUST BE INDICATED ON THE CERTIFICATE).
- PUBLIC LIABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE (INCLUDING EXPLOSION, COLLAPSE AND UNDERGROUND UTILITIES(X,C,U) INSURANCE, WITH MINIMUM LIMITS OF: General Aggregate $1,000,000, Products $1,000,000, Personal& Adv. Injury $1,000,000 – Combined Single Limit – or as required by the Original Contract, whichever is higher.
- AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE, WITH MINIMUM LIMITS OF: Combined Single Limit $1,000,000 OR Bodily Injury Per Person $1,000,000 AND Bodily Injury per Accident $1,000,000 – OR as required by the Original Contract, whichever is higher.
- WORKMEN’S COMPENSATION INSURANCE – Statutory Limits
- NOTICE OF CANCELLATION SHOULD READ: Should any of the above described policies be cancelled before the expiration date thereof, the issuing insurer will mail 30 day written notice to the certificate holder named to the left.
- If the subcontract value is over $100,000, then Performance and Payment Bonds will be required and pricing should be included in your quote. Eberhart Construction may require performance and payments bonds if subcontract value is below $100,000. If so, subcontractors will be notified.
- If potential subcontractor is in default on a contract or subcontract or has an unpaid judgment, then Eberhart Construction Inc. reserves the right to declare the subcontractor’s quote as non-responsive.
- Subcontractor must agree to provide adequate manpower and resources to meet the Eberhart Construction project progress schedule as well as the required progress schedule of the prime contract.
- Subcontractor must submit for review prior to issuance of a subcontract the Eberhart Subcontractor Prequalification form. This form as well as our standard terms and conditions can be requested for review.