- This event has passed.
Eden, NC/ Eden Remediation Program – Contract IIB Junction Pump Station Rehabilitation
September 8, 2022
Eden, NC – Eden Remediation Program – Contract IIB Junction Pump Station Rehabilitation
Contract IIB- 11 MGD Junction Lift Station Rehabilitation Project is composed of the following work:
• Converting the existing pumps to direct-coupled variable frequency drive submersible motor pumps
• Replacement of piping and valves
• Enhanced system reliability through the installation of automatic transfer switch
• Installing a permanent generator on an elevated platform supported with micro-piles enclosed by 6-FT chain link fence and a 16-Ft double swing gate
• Elevating electrical controls
• Installing an emergency pump connection for current & future pump station bypass
• General site improvements composed of earthen berm, gravel road, concrete sidewalk extension, and cattle wire fence removal & relocation.
• Water site improvements composed of type K copper 2” water main, 1-1/2” water meter, water meter box, 1-1/2” RPZ, RPZ enclosure, two (2) 2” gate valves, and a non-freeze yard hydrant.
• Demolition of existing pump motors, pump motor shafts piping and valves.
• Demolition of existing RPZ water valve vault
• Cleaning and inspection of the wet well (as an additive bid)
For all further requirements regarding bid submittal, qualifications, procedures, and contract award, refer to the Instructions to Bidders that are included in the Bidding Documents.
Vendors, Manufacturers and Subcontractors may purchase specific Plan Sheets and/or Specification Sections by calling 704-526-1856 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A Table of Contents is available under the Spec Sheets tab in the project posting. Please note that partial purchasers will not be considered plan holders and will not receive notifications of Addendum. However, Addenda will be available for viewing in the project posting.
Please note that only registered plan holders may bid as a General Contractor.
A printed bid set is $180.00 plus applicable sales tax.
A printed bid set & USB Drive with PDF files for $205.00 plus applicable sales tax.
A set is also available for download from this site in PDF for $135.00 plus applicable sales tax. Downloads do not include addenda, they are all available on the “Addenda” tab of this page. Once payment is secured, you will receive an email that your files are ready to be downloaded from your account.
To place an order click on “PLACE ORDER” at the upper right of this page.
Payment can be made by either:
2.Check made payable to Duncan-Parnell – mail check to: PO Box 35649, Charlotte, NC 28235 ATTENTION: MICHAELA. To expedite your order you can email copy of your check to email@example.com. Printing will not begin until a copy of the check OR the check is received
Purchase of entire bid set includes all plans and specifications, including any addenda released at time of order. Planholders will be notified by email when future addenda are issued and it will be the responsibility of each plan holder to download the addenda. Shipping, if required, will be charged to each order.
Online orders are filled within 1-2 business days.
Existing planholders will be notified by email upon the release of any addenda. Failure to order bid sets through Duncan-Parnell may prevent you from being notified of issued addenda. Printed copies of addendum will be available at no additional charge. Shipping, if required will be charged. Contact your local Duncan-Parnell office to request a printed set of addenda files. Click here to find the location nearest you.
Addenda notifications are sent via email from the mail account of “addendaNotification@dpibidroom.com” and could be flagged as spam by your company network firewall. To prevent not receiving timely notification of these addenda, please contact your company Information Technology Manager and ask that he “white list” the domain of dpibidroom.com to prevent emails from being captured.
Leave a Comment