- This event has passed.
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Primer
March 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
03.24.2020 Federal Acquisition Regulations Primer
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:00:00 PM EDT – 5:00:00 PM EDT
- Acquisition Planning
- Contracting Methods and Types
- Socioeconomic Programs
- General Contracting Requirements
- Contract Management
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.