- This event has passed.
Federal Contracting Basics
March 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
03.04.2020 Federal Contracting Basics
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 1:00:00 PM EST – 4:00:00 PM EST
- Define common terms used in government contracting
- Identify the steps in the Acquisition Process
- Identify the most commonly used contract types
- Explain how to identify federal business opportunities
- Recall the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) General Structure and Uniform Contract Format
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.