- This event has passed.
Government Contract Types
March 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
03.16.2020 Government Contract Types
Monday, March 16, 2020 1:00:00 PM EDT – 3:00:00 PM EDT
- What are the Contract Types?
- Factors affecting the type of contract selected
- Types of Contracts
- The fixed-price contract family
- The cost reimbursement contract family
- Incentive-type contracts
- Additional contract types and agreements- IDIQ; GSA; Set Aside
- Flexibilities and innovations
- How to Find Contracts Final Thoughts
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.