- This event has passed.
Hickory Construction/Asheville Broadway Public Safety Building
May 10 @ 2:00 pm
Hickory Construction Company is seeking subcontractors for:
Small Disadvantaged Business
Women Owned small Business
Veteran Owned Small Business
Historically Underutilized Business
Project: Asheville Broadway Public Safety Building (Asheville, NC)
Bid Date: Thursday May 20, 2021 @ 2:00pm
Please send bids in by 12 Noon the day of the bid
Contact: Bill Herold @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone #: 828-322-9234
General Contractor: Hickory Construction Company, PO Box 1769, Hickory, NC 28603
Architect: ADW Architects, 2815 Coliseum Centre Drive, Charlotte, NC 22936
The Work consists of a new 21,831 SF 3-story public safety station consisting of a 3-bay fire station including living and office areas, a police station including office areas, and an EOC including office areas; site work related to the building.
- The Work includes a concrete slab on grade with a combination of masonry bearing walls, concrete retaining walls, structural steel framing, and metal deck roof framing for the main apparatus portion. Other areas include structural steel framing. The exterior consists of brick veneer, modular stone veneer, metal wall panels, cement fiber siding panels, and architectural precast concrete caps & sills. Windows are prefinished aluminum casement windows, & storefront.
- The project also includes a fire sprinkler system.
- Interior finishes include a combination of gypsum wallboard on metal studs or furring channels and painted block walls. Acoustical and gypsum board ceilings. Floor finishes include carpeting and porcelain tile.
- Special equipment includes different types of lockers, flagpole, special bay doors and a vehicle exhaust scrubber system.
- The site paving primarily consists of heavy-duty concrete paving.
Seeking subcontractors for: site clearing, earth moving, soil treatment, sanitary sewer, storm drainage, paving, concrete paving, fencing, turf/grasses, plants, demolition, concrete reinforcement, cast-in-place concrete, unit masonry manufactured stone, structural steel, metal deck, metal framing, metal fabrications, metal stairs, pipe/tube handrails, aluminum rails, access ladders, rough carpentry, millwork, glass fiber reinforced plastic panels, dampproofing, waterproofing, insulation, air barriers, metal wall panels, insulated metal wall panels, composite wall panels, fiber cement siding, PVC roofing, sheet metal flashing/trim, joint sealants, hollow metal doors/frames, wood doors, overhead coiling doors, aluminum entrances/storefronts, hardware, glazing, louvers, drywall, tile, ACT, resilient floor/base, tile carpeting, wall coverings, sprayed acoustic insulation, painting, visual display boards, signage, toilet compartments, operable panel partitions, corner guards, toilet accessories, fire protection specialties, lockers, shelving, flagpoles, residential appliances, horizontal blinds, roller window shades, hydraulic elevators, sprinkler systems, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical.
Hickory Construction Company will provide quick pay agreements and policies to enable minority contractors and suppliers to meet cash-ﬂow demands.
Plans & Speciﬁcations may be examined at the following locations:
Hickory Construction Company: Through iSqFt by contacting Bill Herold
NAICS Codes: 238910, 238990, 541330, 561730, 238110, 327390, 238120, 238140, 238120, 332312, 238390, 238290, 238160, 238150, 332321, 238340, 238310, 238320, 423990, 238220, 238210
Hickory Construction Company