How To Get More Clients Through Your Website: Part 2
August 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Presented by The Women’s Business Center of NC
Topic: Marketing and Sales
This session will cover:
- Why every business owner needs a professional web presence
- The anatomy of a professional web site – Keep it simple
- The marketing strategy behind building a client-focused, high performing website
- The difference between lead generation and lead acquisition and how you can qualify cold leads 24/7
- Local search engine optimization strategies to drive targeted traffic to your website
Speaker(s): Charique Richardson, CEO Digital Innovation Media Group
Co-Sponsor(s): Roberta McCullough, WBCNC
You MUST bring your laptop with you to get the best benefit from the session!
Please note: This is Part 2 of a two part series. You must have registered for and attended Part 1 to participate.