- This event has passed.
NC HUB and NC DBE Information Session
October 24, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Are you a minority business owner? Are you looking to expand your opportunities for exposure? Do you want more opportunities to increase your cash flow? If you answered “YES” to these questions, this information session is for you!
If your business is not certified, please join the City of Raleigh MWBE Program, NC HUB Office, and the NC DOT/DBE Office to learn the requirements and process to apply for certification.
Benefits of Certification:
- Increased exposure to business and procurement opportunities
- Addition of your business to the online directory
- Receive bid notices from all government organizations
- Provides opportunities for business development
- And, more…
Who should apply? The business must be 51% or more owned and controlled by the following minority groups:
- Black Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Pacific Asian Americans
- American Indians
- Disabled – A person with disability as defined in G.S. 168-1 or G.S. 168A-3
- Disadvantaged – A person who is socially and economically disadvantaged as defined in 15 U.S.C. § 637
Registration is free and open to the public. (Seating is limited)
- This is a recurring monthly event with mutliple dates to select from. You may attend the event as many times as you would like.
- 1 attendee per company
- Free parking