- This event has passed.
NCDOT Office of Civil Rights – Certification Orientation
October 10, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The North Carolina Department of Transportation Office of Civil Rights is hosting a series of Certification Orientation Workshops designed for newly certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Small Business Enterprises (SBE), and Small Professional Services Firms (SPSF).
Orientation topics to include:
• Explain how to do business with NCDOT
• Describe the prequalification process
• Explain how to do business with prime contractors
• Review various contracting opportunities
• Demonstrate how to navigate NCDOT’s website
• Define Commercially Useful Function (CUF)
• Explain advantages of certifications
• Review certified payroll and monthly, quarterly, and final progress reports
Seating is first come, first serve.