- This event has passed.
Negotiating Government Contracts
March 17 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
03.17.2020 Negotiating Government Contracts
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:00:00 PM EDT – 5:00:00 PM EDT
Learn the rules applicable to government contract negotiations, learn how to develop a loaded rate and participate in case studies to reinforce your understanding.
- Negotiations Defined
- Negotiation Toolbox
- Government Contract negotiations
- Exercise 1 – INE Incorporated
- “Skills To Win” – Self Assessment Tool
- Developing and Negotiating Your Objective Price
- Examples of Fully Loaded Rates, Developing Overhead and Applying Profit
- Interactive Exercise 2 – Negotiation Principles and Techniques
How it works: Just like a class you’d attend in person, courses are taught by a live instructor on a scheduled day and time. The Web-enabled Instructor-Led training experience has much in common with the classroom equivalent. Students:
- Receive course materials in advance
- Participate in real time using a broadband connection
- Interact directly with the instructor and their peers
From your computer, you’ll link to an instructor in a live, real-time, interactive learning experience. You’ll become part of a virtual classroom where you can ask questions, seek guidance and participate in class discussions and interactive exercises.