- This event has passed.
Orange Water and Sewer Authority/ Chapel Hill North Pump Station Rehabilitation
September 7, 2022
ADVERTISEMENT for REQUEST FOR BIDS
Orange Water and Sewer Authority
Chapel Hill North Pump Station Rehabilitation
CIP Project No. 277-45
Issue Date: July 28, 2022
Orange Water & Sewer Authority (OWASA) is inviting contractors to submit bids for rehabilitation of the Chapel Hill North Pump Station. This is a unit price bid with qualification requirements.
Rehabilitation of the existing Chapel Hill North Pump Station to provide and install a new vacuum primed pump station, along with various other mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and SCADA improvements, and all associated appurtenances, including but not limited to:
- Demolition and removal of the existing vacuum primed pump station and installation of a new vacuum primed pump station, including new pump control panel, pumps, motors, valves, suction piping, discharge piping,
- fiberglass enclosure and associated appurtenances.
- Rehabilitation of the existing wet well.
- Removal and replacement of the wet well top slab.
- Removal and replacement of the emergency pump connection.
- Modifications to the existing concrete containment area.
- Upgrades to the existing remote telemetry unit.
A mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at 2:00 p.m. on August 17, 2022.
Responses to the Request for Bids must be received by 2:00 p.m. on September 7, 2022.