- This event has passed.
State Utilities Contractors/Wadesboro Basin Sanitary Sewer
June 22 @ 2:00 pm
STATE UTILITY CONTRACTORS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5019 – MONROE, N.C. 28111-5019 (704) 289-6400 FAX (704) 282-0590
REQUEST FOR SUBCONTRACT BIDS
Basin 3 Sanitary Sewer Improvements
LKC Engineering, PLLC
State Utility Contractors, Inc.
|140 Aqua Shed Court||Estimator:||Tyler Elkins|
|Aberdeen, NC 28315
|Bid Date:||June 22, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.||Scope Due by:||June 21, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.|
We are requesting quotations for the following trades/disciplines:
|EROSION CONTROL||ROCK EXCAVATION|
|ASPHALT PAVING REPAIRS||PIPE AND MISC. SUPPLY|
|SEEDING & MULCHING||MANHOLE SUPPLY||TRAFFIC CONTROL|
|CONCRETE REPAIR||BORE AND JACK|
Check the appropriate box below indicating whether or not you plan to submit a bid on this project and FAX or EMAIL it back to us within 48 hours of receipt.
Documents can be reviewed at the following location:
|State Utility Contractors, Inc., Online Plan Room, http://planroom.sucontractors.com/ – Login ID: line|
|iSqFt Plan Rooms in Columbia SC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, and Online|
|Dodge Plan Rooms in Columbia SC, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Online|
|LKC Engineering, PLLC, Information Above|
|Carolinas AGC, www.cagc.org|
|Minority Economic Development Center: Charlotte|
|Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas: Charlotte|
|The Construction Journal|
|Town of Wadesboro, M-F between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.|
Please mark your response below and FAX this sheet back, or reply to this sender by MAIL or by E-MAIL:
|Will NOT Bid||Contact:||Fax:|
- State Utility has established a quick pay agreement policy for this project to enable subcontractors and suppliers to meet cash flow demands.
- If your firm is interested in quoting any of the items above, or any work related to this type of construction, we request that you contact us the number shown above. Quantities and scope of work will be supplied, if available, upon request.
- State Utility is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units on a case-by-case basis and will negotiate in good faith effort with any firm that is interested in doing so.
- State Utility is willing to facilitate a joint venture between MBE’s to help them to be able to bid the present project. Contact us if you need help with this matter. If the job is too big for you or you need help to quote a complete package.
- State Utility is willing to aid MBE’s in obtaining financial assistance for the project.
- State Utility is willing to assist MBE’s in getting their own bond or insurance for this city contract or others if needed.
- State Utility is willing to cover MBE’s under our insurance and bond. Contact us or make it evident on your quote that you need this included.