- This event has passed.
State Utility Contractors/City Thomasville Waterline
February 2 @ 10:00 am
STATE UTILITY CONTRACTORS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5019 – MONROE, N.C. 28111-5019 (704) 289-6400 FAX (704) 282-0590
REQUEST FOR SUBCONTRACT BIDS
City of Thomasville Waterline Improvements
LaBella Associates, PC
State Utility Contractors, Inc.
400 S. Tryon Street, Suite 1300 Estimator: Tyler Elkins
Charlotte, NC 28285
(704) 376-6423 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bid Date: February 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Scope Due by: February 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
We are requesting quotations for the following trades/disciplines:
EROSION CONTROL TRAFFIC CONTROL
ASPHALT PAVING REPAIRS PIPE AND MISC. SUPPLY
SEEDING & MULCHING STONE SUPPLY
MATERIAL HAULING CLEARING
CONCRETE REPAIR BORE AND JACK
Check the appropriate box below indicating whether or not you plan to submit a bid on this project and FAX or EMAIL it back to us within 48 hours of receipt.
Documents can be reviewed at the following location:
State Utility Contractors, Inc., Online Plan Room, http://planroom.sucontractors.com/ – Login ID: line
iSqFt Plan Rooms in Columbia SC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, and Online
Dodge Plan Rooms in Columbia SC, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Online
Duncan Parnell, 900 S. McDowell Street, Charlotte, NC 28204, www.dpibidroom.com
Please mark your response below and FAX this sheet back, or reply to this sender by MAIL or by E-MAIL:
Will Bid Company: Phone:
Will NOT Bid Contact: Fax:
1. State Utility has established a quick pay agreement policy for this project to enable subcontractors and suppliers to meet cash flow demands.
2. If your firm is interested in quoting any of the items above, or any work related to this type of construction, we request that you contact us the number shown above. Quantities and scope of work will be supplied, if available, upon request.
3. State Utility is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units on a case-by-case basis and will negotiate in good faith effort with any firm that is interested in doing so.
4. State Utility is willing to facilitate a joint venture between MBE’s to help them to be able to bid the present project. Contact us if you need help with this matter. If the job is too big for you or you need help to quote a complete package.
5. State Utility is willing to aid MBE’s in obtaining financial assistance for the project.
6. State Utility is willing to assist MBE’s in getting their own bond or insurance for this city contract or others if needed.
7. State Utility is willing to cover MBE’s under our insurance and bond. Contact us or make it evident on your quote that you need this included.