- This event has passed.
State Utility Contractors/Greensboro Forest Oak
March 19 @ 2:00 pm
STATE UTILITY CONTRACTORS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5019 – MONROE, N.C. 28111-5019 (704) 289-6400 FAX (704) 282-0590
REQUEST FOR SUBCONTRACT BIDS
|Project:||Forest Oaks Loop Water Line Extension||Location:||Greensboro, NC|
|Engineer:||CH Engineering||Contractor:||State Utility Contractors, Inc.|
|3220 Glen Royal Road||Estimator:||Justin Collins|
|Raleigh, NC 27617||Email:||email@example.com|
|Bid Date:||February 13, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.||Scope Due by:||February 12, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.|
We are requesting quotations for the following trades/disciplines:
|EROSION CONTROL||ROCK EXCAVATION||DIRECTIONAL DRILL|
|ASPHALT PAVING REPAIRS||PIPE AND MISC. SUPPLY||TRAFFIC CONTROL|
|SEEDING & MULCHING||MANHOLE SUPPLY||FENCING|
|CONCRETE REPAIR||BORE AND JACK|
|SEPTIC REPAIR||STONE SUPPLY|
Check the appropriate box below indicating whether or not you plan to submit a bid on this project and FAX or EMAIL it back to us within 48 hours of receipt.
Documents can be reviewed at:
|State Utility Contractors, Inc., 4417 Old Charlotte Hwy., Monroe, NC 28110 (704) 289-6400|
|State Utility Contractors, Inc. website – www.sucontractors.com login: line|
|Purchased from the City of Greensboro, 300 Washington Street, Greensboro, NC 27401 for $150 (non-ref.)|
Please mark your response below and FAX this sheet back, or reply to this sender by MAIL or by E-MAIL:
Please notify our firm by letter that you are a certified MBE or WBE.
|Will NOT Bid||Contact:||Fax:|
- State Utility has established a quick pay agreement policy for this project to enable subcontractors and suppliers to meet cash flow demands. If your firm is interested in quoting any of the items above, or any work related to this type of construction, we request that you contact us at the number shown above. Quantities and scope of work will be supplied, if available, upon request.
- State Utility is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units on a case-by-case basis, and will negotiate in good faith effort with any firm that is interested in doing so.
- State Utility is willing to facilitate a joint venture between MBE’s to help them to be able to bid the present project. Contact us if you need help with this matter, if the job is too big for you or you need help to quote a complete package
- State Utility is willing to aid MBE’s in obtaining financial assistance for the project.
- State Utility is willing to assist MBE’s in getting their own bond or insurance for this city contract or others if needed.
- State Utility is willing to cover MBE’s under our insurance and bond. Contact us or make it evident on your quote that you need this included.