- This event has passed.
State Utility Contractors/Lower Berkely WWTP Aeration Improvements/Moncks Corner, NC
Lower Berkeley Wastewater Treatment
Plant Aeration System Improvements
Moncks Corner, SC
Hazen & Sawyer
State Utility Contractors, Inc.
735 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard, Suite 102
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
June 18, 2020 @ 11:00 PM
Scope Due by:
June 17, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
We are requesting quotations for the following trades/disciplines:
SCADA & INSTRUMENTATION
PRE-ENG. PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE
Check the appropriate box below indicating whether or not you plan to submit a bid on this project and FAX or EMAIL it back to us within 48 hours of receipt.
Documents can be reviewed at the following location:
Berkeley County Website – https://www.berkeleycountysc.gov/drupal/procurement
iSqFt Plan Rooms in Columbia SC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, and Online
Dodge Plan Rooms in Columbia SC, Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Online
State Utility Contractors, Inc., Online Plan Room, http://planroom.sucontractors.com/ – Login ID: plant
Please mark your response below and FAX this sheet back, or reply to this sender by MAIL or by E-MAIL:
Will NOT Bid
1. State Utility has established a quick pay agreement policy for this project to enable subcontractors and suppliers to meet cash flow demands. If your firm is interested in quoting any of the items above, or any work related to this type of construction, we request that you contact us the number shown above. Quantities and scope of work will be supplied, if available, upon request.
2. State Utility is willing to break down or combine elements of work into economically feasible units on a case-by-case basis and will negotiate in good faith effort with any firm that is interested in doing so.
3. State Utility is willing to facilitate a joint venture between DBE’s to help them to be able to bid the present project. Contact us if you need help with this matter. If the job is too big for you or you need help to quote a complete package.
4. State Utility is willing to aid DBE’s in obtaining financial assistance for the project.
5. State Utility is willing to assist DBE’s in getting their own bond or insurance for this city contract or others if n