- This event has passed.
Waste Water Systems/Walnut Creek
October 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 18, 2019
To: MBE-DBE-WBE Subcontractors
RE: Walnut Street Lift Station – Odor Control Improvements
Bid Date: October 1, 2019
MBE/DBE SUBCONTRACTORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO RESPOND!
Water & Waste Systems Construction, Inc. is bidding on the above mentioned project for the City of Raleigh and would appreciate your input in the bid process. We would appreciate your quote via fax (919-661-8609) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 30, 2019.
The project includes replacement of caustic scrubber, installation of carbon adsorber unit, retaining wall and temporary odor control unit. We are requesting quotes from the following subcontractors:
MASONRY (Retaining Wall)
Specifications may be viewed at the following locations:
- City of Raleigh, One Exchange Plaza, Suite 620 Raleigh 27601
- Water & Waste Systems Construction, Inc., 14 Apothecary Court, Garner, NC 27529
- ISQFT (online)
- Frees & Nichols Engineering, 1017 Main Campus Drive Suite 1200 Raleigh, 27606 _____ Yes, we will be bidding the Walnut Street Lift Station – Odor Control Improvements
- Please acknowledge and return fax whether you will be bidding or not, so that we can document our Minority Bid Participation. Your help will be greatly appreciated!
- ____ No, we will not be bidding the Walnut Street Lift Station – Odor Control Improvements
Subcontractor / Supplier Na