- This event has passed.
Women in Financial Character Bootcamp
February 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Hosted by The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte.
Topic: Women in Financial Character Bootcamp
The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte is offering Women of Financial Character Bootcamp with limited scholarships, valued at $997, for all interested applicants.
- Complete the online application at https://linktr.ee/wbccharlotte
- Submitted application will be reviewed for approval.
- You must be a woman in business.
- Been in business 0-5 years and looking to scale.
- Business income $0-$500K.
- You must reside or have a business in the counties indicated on the application.
- You must be able to attend all 6 sessions.
- You must have internet access.
- You must have a laptop or computer (not Chrome Books).
- Gain an overall in-depth look at the various parts of your business
- Identify income streams and create your ideal customer avatar
- Understand your cost and the trigger points in your business
- Understanding how to manage cash flow and read financial statements
- Identifying systems, processes and support for your business
- Review and summarize sessions, group identifies sessions to revisit and clarify questions they must have, discover next course of action
The WFCB is 9 hours / 6 session training program with three outcomes
- Gain clarity on goals for the business.
- Establish ways to increase sales, profit and grow.
- Find It! Where is my money going?
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Thursday, March 11 and 25, 2021
Thursday, April 8 and 22, 2021
Thursday, May 6, 2021
WBCC Policy: Attendance is mandatory to attend all of the sessions