- This event has passed.
Women of Extraordinary Executive Power
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Hosted by The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte.
Topic: Women of Extraordinary Executive Power
The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte is offering Women of Extraordinary Executive Power Program with limited scholarships, valued at $1,000, for all interested applicants.
- Complete the online application at https://linktr.ee/wbccharlotte
- Submitted application will be reviewed for approval.
- You must be a woman in business.
- Been in business 0-5 years and looking to scale.
- Business income $0-$500K.
- You must reside or have a business in the counties indicated on the application.
- You must be able to attend all 6 sessions.
- You must have internet access.
- You must have a laptop or computer (not Chrome Books).
- Develop an Understanding of how to Harness Your Executive Power For Increased Performance and Profitability.
- Learn Strategies to Mitigate the risks to your business, posed by Emerging Challenges for your business.
- Learn The Building Blocks to Maintain Executive Presence Intrinsically and with the appropriate branding.
- Learn How to Create or Update your Corporate Vision Statement and Strategy based On New Learnings.
- Learn how to Curate a mindset and Environment for sustained Executive Power.
The WEEP program is 12 hours / 6 session training program that will cover six core competencies of your business development and growth
- Mastering Emotional Intelligence & Internal Barriers
- Leading Yourself and Harnessing Your Power
- Leading Change
- Mitigating Risks and Emerging Challenges
- Results-Driven Strategic Planning
- Authentic Executive Presence and Personal Brand
February 22, 2021
March 8 and 22, 2021
April 7 and 21, 2021
May 5, 2021
WBCC Policy: Attendance is mandatory to attend all of the sessions