The Institute's Women’s Business Center of Charlotte (WBCC) helps women-owned businesses start and grow.
We empower women by offering tools and support to establish businesses, stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize for future growth and contribute to the growth and economic development of the community.
Our small business experts offer:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling.
- Seminars and classes focused on key business topics, such as marketing, finance, certification and small business resources.
- Review and feedback on written business plans.
- Loan package preparation assistance and lender referrals.
- Certification assistance and review.
- Networking opportunities to find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals.
The Women's Business Center of Charlotte holds seminars, trainings, and specials events year round to help your business succeed.
Register for an Event
Take your business to the next level by attending one of our events. Visit the WBCC calendar page for a full list of upcoming events and to register.
Learn more about the Women's Business Center of Charlotte through our photo gallery.
Connect With Us
Connect with The Women's Business Center of Charlotte
Get the latest up to date happenings, information, tips, and
upcoming opportunities from WBCC.
WBC Charlotte Staff
(704) 571-1377 | nwilliams@TheInstituteNC.org
Client Service Specialist
(704) 612-2633 | smillerray@TheInstituteNC.org
Technology & Marketing Administrator
(704) 571-1322 | lhughes@TheInstituteNC.org
Public Ally | Marketing and Administrative Assistant
(336) 833-3574 | rperry@TheInstituteNC.org
Annual Sponsors & Partners
2019 A Heart of a Woman Conference Sponsors