Disasters happen all the time and we can not predict future ones past COVID-19. Get prepared for what you need before you need it. These sessions are not just for your pleasure they are a necessity to educate, empower, and equip.
"WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER"
COVID-19 Resource Information
Small Business Stabilization Loan Fund
Mecklenburg County understands the difficulties faced by small businesses in response to COVID-19. The County is committed to stabilizing small businesses by providing small business stabilization loans.
Click HERE For More Information
Let WBCC Help Grow Your Business
The Institute's Women’s Business Center of Charlotte (WBCC) helps women-owned businesses start and grow.
We empower women by offering tools and support to establish businesses, stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize for future growth and contribute to the growth and economic development of the community.
Our small business experts offer:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling.
- Seminars and classes focused on key business topics, such as marketing, finance, certification and small business resources.
- Review and feedback on written business plans.
- Loan package preparation assistance and lender referrals.
- Certification assistance and review.
- Networking opportunities to find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals.
Connect with WBCC
The Women's Business Center of Charlotte holds seminars, trainings, and specials events year round to help your business succeed.
Take your business to the next level by attending one of our events. Visit the WBCC calendar page for a full list of upcoming events and to register.
Register for Upcoming Training Session!!!
Connect With Us
Connect with The Women's Business Center of Charlotte