The mission of the Women’s Business Center of North Carolina is to promote economic self-sufficiency for all women in North Carolina through entrepreneurship.
We empower women by offering tools and support to establish businesses, stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize for future growth and contribute to the growth and economic development of the community.
Our small business experts offer:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling.
- Seminars and classes focused on key business topics, such as marketing, finance, certification and small business resources.
- Review and feedback on written business plans.
- Loan package preparation assistance and lender referrals.
- Certification assistance and review.
- Networking opportunities to find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals.
- Global business development.
Request for Counseling
To receive business counseling services from the Women's Business Center of North Carolina
Register for an Event
Take your business to the next level by attending one of our events. Visit the WBCNC calendar page for a full list of upcoming events and to register.
The Women's Business Center of North Carolina holds seminars, trainings, and specials events year round to help your business succeed.
Setting Your Vision on 20/20 Conference
The Women's Business Center of North Carolina is excited to see you! We have planned an exciting day for you. We will have resources, topics and presenters that will guide you to your next step in business, and provide clear vision for you!