About the WBCNC
The mission of the Women’s Business Center of North Carolina is to promote economic self-sufficiency for all women in North Carolina through entrepreneurship. We empower women by offering tools and support to establish businesses, stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize for future growth and contribute to the growth and economic development of the community.
Our small business experts offer:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling.
- Seminars and classes focused on key business topics, such as marketing, finance, certification and small business resources.
- Review and feedback on written business plans.
- Loan package preparation assistance and lender referrals.
- Certification assistance and review.
- Networking opportunities to find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals.
- Global business development.
Upcoming Events 2023
GROW WITH GOOGLE
ONLINE BUSINESS ADVERTISEMENT & MARKETING
Learn how to advertise your business on Google searches with Tierra Norwood from Grow With Google! This lunch-hour workshop will teach you how to get the most out of Google Ads and expand your business digital marketing efforts! Join us for this one hour workshop!
* Registration confirmation is required via Zoom as well for all event participants and general attendee's *
Request for Counseling
To receive business counseling services from the Women's Business Center of North Carolina
Register for an Event
Take your business to the next level by attending one of our events. Visit the WBCNC calendar page for a full list of upcoming events and to register.