Women's Business Center of Charlotte
Let WBCC Help Grow Your Business
The Institute's Women’s Business Center of Charlotte (WBCC) helps women-owned businesses start and grow.
We empower women by offering tools and support to establish businesses, stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize for future growth and contribute to the growth and economic development of the community.
Our small business experts offer:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling.
- Seminars and classes focused on key business topics, such as marketing, finance, certification and small business resources.
- Review and feedback on written business plans.
- Loan package preparation assistance and lender referrals.
- Certification assistance and review.
- Networking opportunities to find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals.
Connect with WBCC
WBCC Training & Events
Take your business to the next level by attending one of our training sessions or networking events. Visit the WBCC client portal for a list of upcoming events and to register.
Request WBCC Counseling
Take advantage of our one-on-one business counseling services. Visit the WBCC client portal to register and request a counseling session.
SBA Learning Center
SBA Learning Center
SBA Learning Center has various types of learning videos and information for your business.
Get the latest up to date happenings, information, tips, and
upcoming opportunities from WBCC.
Contact WBC Charlotte
9319 Robert D. Snyder Rd, Suite 325
Charlotte, NC 28223
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
**If you need a special date and time due to your schedule, please contact us via email at email@example.com
WBC Charlotte Staff
(704) 571-1377 | rgonzalez@TheInstituteNC.org
(704) 509-5884 | sobregon@TheInstituteNC.org
The Women's Business Center of Charlotte is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the City of Charlotte.
The Women's Business Center of Charlotte is a member of the Association of Women's Business Centers.