Business Start Bootcamp
Are your ideas stuck in your head? Are you ready to take action starting your business?
The Business Start Bootcamp is for those who desire to realize their passion through business ownership and need guidance on getting their ideas off the ground. This 6-week program helps new entrepreneurs finally complete their business plan. The Business Start Bootcamp is an innovative program that investigates entrepreneurial attitudes and tests whether the business idea will work.
Participants gain access to tools that will help them arrive at crucial decision points in starting their business, while also getting tips and tricks from other local business owners. This series is best for individuals who are starting a business for the first time or having trouble communicating their business ideas. Each session is meant to help participants think through and develop key elements of a business plan.
During the program we cover:
- Business Mindset & Defining Your Business Concept
- Evaluating Your Product or Service
- Financial Planning and How to Navigate Small Business Resources
Participants have the option to purchase the Business Start Bootcamp Digital Workbook containing business plans templates, business concept worksheets, and financial statements templates.
This program is best for:
- New entrepreneurs and business owners completing a business plan for the first time
- Business owners needing to revamp their current business model
- Those who have trouble organizing and communicating their business ideas
Over 40 entrepreneurs successfully completed the program. Sign up to join the next cohort!
Business Start Bootcamp is offered quarterly.
Questions? Please contact the Women’s Business Center of Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org.