- This event has passed.
Minority Executive Education Institute (MEEI) 2023 (CPS)
March 5 - March 10
The National Institute of Minority Economic Development (the Institute) has a rich history of economic development through training and education of the small business community. Our mission is to strengthen the asset base of diverse populations through policy, education, and economic opportunities. We accomplish this task with a unique approach of focusing on innovative, fair, and equitable economic opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses (MWBEs) that levels the field to quality business expertise.
Through our Minority Executive Education Institute (MEEI), our programming utilizes the talents of graduate-level professors from universities across the state and leading business experts to create a powerful learning experience. We believe this model gives minority and women business owners tangible knowledge that can be used to grow revenue, expand into new markets, launch new product ideas, and foster sustainability.
Our next MEEI cohort will be held Sunday, March 5 – Friday, March 10, 2023, at the JB Duke Hotel & Conference Center in Durham, NC. The weeklong program curriculum topics will include high finance, business growth strategies, succession planning, economic trends for business growth, marketing strategies and much more. There will also be a group case study activity that participants will present to wrap-up the program.
Benefits for participant
- Competitive leadership development training specifically for minority and women owned businesses
- An extensive training curriculum developed through partnerships with universities, corporations, government and community organizations
- Powerful learning experience that gives diverse businesses concrete knowledge to grow revenue, enter new markets or launch new product ideas
- Comprehensive and robust business education content based on proven best practices and research
- Development of strategic business leadership capabilities
- Business growth knowledge and expansion strategies
- Analysis and assessment of current operations (with a roadmap for the future)
- Succession plan development
Contact JHam@TheInstituteNC.org for more information!